Seminars in Fetal & Neonatal Medicine
Note: you will be linked to an external order site.
Publication schedule year 2012
Volume 17, 6 issues
Seminars in Fetal & Neonatal Medicine (formerly Seminars in Neonatology) is a bi-monthly journal which publishes topic-based issues, including current 'Hot Topics' on the latest advances in fetal and neonatal medicine. The change in title relates to the growing interest amongst obstetricians, midwives and fetal medicine specialists.
The Journal commissions review-based content covering current clinical opinion on the care and treatment of the neonate and draws on the necessary specialist knowledge, including that of the respiratory physician, the infectious disease physician, the surgeon, as well as the paediatrician and obstetrician.
Each topic-based issue is edited by an authority in their field and contains 8-10 articles.
Recent Issues have included:
• Newer Concepts in Neonatal Respiratory Care
• Perinatal Infection: Detection and Prevention
• Multiple Births
• Neonatal Jaundice
• Inborn Errors of Metabolism
Seminars in Fetal & Neonatal Medicine provides:
• coverage of major developments in neonatal care;
• value to practising neonatologists, consultant and trainee paediatricians, obstetricians, midwives and fetal medicine specialists wishing to extend their knowledge in this field;
• up-to-date information in an attractive and relevant format.