How does it work?
1. Submission process
- Complete the submission form by uploading your manuscript, the word count, choosing British or American English, and your subject area.
- Complete the order by creating an account or login with your current WebShop username and password.
- Confirm your order and pay directly via Credit Card (MasterCard, Visa or American Express), PayPal, AliPay & Union Pay and receive a confirmation message and an invoice.
What customers say:
"Excellent, because my paper was accepted for publication" M. El-Hafidi – Saudi Arabia
"All work completed within a few days, experts in your field of study, and exclusive guarantee."
J. de Moraes – USP,Brazil
"The rapid response and the quality of revisions." J. Varona – UIB, Spain
"Good quality of the service, including useful suggestions to improve the text. Quick service, no delay." N. Yin - China
"1.Fast response 2. Warnings about content changing upon editing 3. Suggestions of better synonym words" - Yi-Jan Lin - China
"The editors had good understanding of the scientific field and its technical terms."
A.Michis - Greece
"Editing is perfect. No problem.They know the contents deeply, and the correction is very nice." Y. Murayama – Japan
It is a very fast service and it help me to get a better paper." S.M. Ovruski– Argentina
2. Editing process
- Only two people will ever see your manuscript: a managing
editor and a language editor. Both have signed confidentiality agreements.
- The managing editor reviews your manuscript and assigns
an appropriate language editor with the relevant scientific background for your manuscript. The managing editor
reviews your manuscript before it is returned to you.
- Within four (short documents) or seven business days, you will receive an e-mail that your manuscript is ready. Log-in at any time to check the status.
2.1 What we do
- Correct spelling, grammatical and punctuation errors
- Check for problems in parallelisms, tense and conjugations
- Eliminate improper language and poor word choice
- Conform to your choice of British or American English
- All changes are tracked for your approval (Powerpoint does not allow track changes functionality so Editor will leave comments on specific areas of the slide for you to compare)
2.2 What we don’t do
- Format the manuscript, conform to a style sheet or word count changes
- Edit the content
- Verify, edit or format references
- Write, re-write or paraphrase any part of the manuscript
2.3 Our guarantee
- Free re-editing or money back if your edited manuscript is rejected. If you do not alter a manuscript that we have edited and it is rejected by a journal on purely English language grounds, you can receive either a full refund or have your manuscript re-edited free of charge.
- However, if you make alterations to a manuscript after we return it to you and this manuscript is rejected by a journal for English language errors, you cannot return it to us for free re-editing.
2.4 Our editors
Elsevier language editors are PhDs or PhD candidates. All are native English speakers with excellent communication skills. To meet our demanding requirements, they undergo extensive training and have frequent performance reviews. All managing editors have a scientific background. >>> Read more about our editors.